Journey is founded on deeply held focus on security and privacy, and that extends to the users of our website. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
1. Information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
|Categories||Information we collect||Purpose of collection||Legal Basis|
|When you visit our website||Cookies||To improve our website and our content while continuing to build privacy enhancing features for you.||Consent|
|When you request a demo||
||To schedule the demo and add you to our mailing and marketing communications list.||Consent|
|When you request for partner portal login or register for our partner referral program||
||To create a user account for you and process your referral request.||Consent|
|When you register to watch our webinar/ future webinars||
||To send you webinar updates and to our mailing list to send you notifications on upcoming events||Consent|
|Processing job application||
||To process the job application and conduct assessment of the candidate.||Consent|
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through forms that are voluntarily completed and submitted by you.
2. Protection and storage of your personal data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store the information are kept in a secure environment.
3. How your information may be shared
We will not sell or rent your privacy information to anyone, ever. We will use your information to respond to you regarding any reason you have contacted us.
In order to provide quality customer service, we may share your company name, street address and phone number to third parties outside of our organization to only fulfill customer requests you make; for example, engaging a third party to provide specialized identity services or any other service requests processed on your behalf.
Journey may also release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- Where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
4. Use by children
Journey does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of our sites is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. Log Files
Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others; but again, these statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
7. Analytic Tools
The Website uses Google Analytics to understand website performance and customer interest in our product. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Website. These cookies do not allow us to know your personal information, only how you interact with our website and marketing materials published on the web. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products.
8. Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If your personal information changes, or you would like to review the personal information we may have on file, please contact us at our Data Privacy Opt-out page on our website.
9. Addressing compliance to GDPR:
The following actions are undertaken to ensure that Journey complies at all times with the accountability principle of the GDPR:
- The legal basis for processing personal data is clear and unambiguous
- Training in data protection has been provided to staff working with personal data.
- Rules regarding consent are followed
- Routes are available to data subjects wishing to exercise their rights regarding personal data and such enquiries are handled effectively
It is Journey’s policy to ensure that our compliance with the GDPR and other relevant legislation is clear and demonstrable at all times.
The following rights shall apply to certain individuals protected by the GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Each of these rights are supported by appropriate procedures within Journey that allow the required action to be taken within the timescales stated in the GDPR. You can exercise your rights by contacting us. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request.
10. Notice to California residents – Your california privacy rights
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
- You have the right to request about our collection and disclosure of your personal information over the past 12 months.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
11. How we respond to DO NOT TRACK (DNT) requests
Please note that our Site does not support DNT requests and DNT browser settings as we do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to DNT signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personally identifiable information.
12. Contact us
Last updated: 11/05/2020